Student Travel Request Form
The Student Travel Request Form is to be completed by all Comox Valley International Student Program students AT LEAST five (5) business days before an anticipated trip outside the Comox Valley. This includes one for one (reciprocal) exchange students studying abroad. You are also considered to be enrolled in the Comox Valley International Student Program.
Students traveling with their homestay outside the Comox Valley for three (3) nights or less within Canada are NOT required to complete a Student Travel Request Form.
- Students who travel without permission (approval) may be subject to discipline
- Last minute requests, less than five (5) days in advance, may not be approved
- Any student travelling without their homestay for any length of time, even if they are accompanied by their Natural Parents, MUST complete the Student Travel Request Form
- Any student wanting to visiting another country MUST complete the Student Travel Request Form
- All students must have a chaperone who is twenty five (25) years or older