For over a decade, the Comox Valley has been a beacon for students 12 – 18 years old worldwide, providing a unique and enriching Summer Program that caters to all English proficiency levels. This program offers more than just an opportunity to hone English skills; it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the language while basking in the splendors of a West Coast summer.
Located in the heart of Canada’s breathtaking West Coast, the Comox Valley is a serene oasis tucked between the imposing Beaufort Mountain range and the crystal-clear waters of the Pacific Ocean. This picturesque location offers some of Canada’s finest summer recreational experiences, making it the perfect backdrop for learning and adventure.
Under the expert guidance of a BC Certified teacher, our Program seamlessly intertwines classroom learning with exhilarating recreational excursions. This curated blend of structured and informal English practice offers students a well-rounded, immersive language learning experience, making the Comox Valley International Student Program a summer to remember.
- Certified English Second Language (ESL) & British Columbia Ministry of Education teacher leaders
- Assistance from Canadian secondary school ‘student buddies’
- Extremely safe community and region
- Best weather of the year and multiple outdoor recreational activities
- Small class sizes
- Live with a Canadian host family
daily recreational activities that include:
• Whale watching
• Trips to Vancouver and Victoria
• Swimming, Volleyball and other summer sports
Summer Program Fees
- 3 WEEK: $3,500.00
- 4 WEEK: $4,500.00
- 8 WEEK: $9,000.00
- July 2 – 19, 2024
- July 29 – August 16, 2024
- July 2 – 26, 2024
- July 29 – August 23, 2024
- July 2 – August 23, 2024