SHORT TERM HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
Are you looking for a traditional Canadian high school experience without a long term commitment? If you have graduated high school in your own country and are seeking additional English language development before university or need a semester away during high school to study, the short term high school program is for you. The program is available for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 10 months, September to June annually and has you attending classes alongside Canadian students. Contact the Comox Valley International Student Program for fees and to apply for the short term high school program.
- Durations: 3 to 10 months
- Academic and elective classes
- ESL instruction (if required)
- Activities offered exclusively to international students
- Short term commitment, long term results
- 1 semester duration is recommended for optimal English language learning; September – February or February – June